Networking Opportunities - Relationship building is critical to business success. The Chamber offers many opportunities for members to meet a large number of diverse business professionals. Chamber events and programs give members access to potential customers, leads, partnerships and referrals.
Monthly, quarterly and annual events are hosted, please visit our calendar of events.
Business Referrals - we receive an average of 4,500 inquiries annually looking for products and services, referrals are always made to members first.
- Save an average of 55% – or approx. $322 annually – at Office Depot - Click here to enroll
- Access to group health plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - call the Chamber office (248) 644-1700 for a referral to one of our member agents
- Observer & Eccentric Newspaper - $26 per year (reg. $52) and discounts on retail print ads in all 13 Observer & Eccentric/Hometown community newspapers.
- Birmingham – Bloomfield Eagle - Buy One Ad, Get One FREE!
- HOUR Magazine Annual Subscription 12 Issues Just $12 (Valid for HOUR Detroit, Detroit Home, dBusiness)
The Professional Edge - Interactive workshops for business leaders held quarterly at Huntington Bank (Troy) bringing cutting-edge topics and resources to members.
Website Link, Marketing and Advertising - Chamber membership includes outstanding internet exposure. All members are included in our online Business Directory, both alphabetically and by business category.
We receive approx. 17,000 unique visitors per month to our site.
You may also enhance your online listing by adding your logo or placing yourself top of category. Your site is also linked to the Chambers site. To learn more about the enhancements,please click here.
Mailing Lists - New members receive an Excel spreadsheet including all other Chamber Members’ names and full contact information for use in marketing their business. We are also happy to prepare mailing labels for you for a fee.
Community Resource - The Chamber serves as an important resource for information about the community, its businesses, educational and recreational facilities for residents, newcomers and visitors. We receive 4,500 requests for products and services annually.
Advertising - we offer affordable ways for you to increase your business exposure in the Business Community by advertising in our:
- E-newsletter – sent to 1,600 bi-weekly
- Event Sponsorship – reaching 50 - 80,000
- Banner Advertising – we receive 17,000 unique visitors to our site monthly
- Add an Enhanced Listing to your Membership Listing on our Directory
- Ribbon, Bow & Giant Scissors!
We’ll bring a big red ribbon and bow and the giant scissors, too.
- Local Government Officials Contacts
We’ll contact local officials, including the mayor, the city manager and other important community representatives to attend.
- Chamber Representation
Chamber representatives will be present.Click here for more information.